What we are looking for
Highly motivated Ninth Graders interested in attending a four-year college
Most of our students have a grade point average 3.7, however we will consider anyone with a GPA of 3.0 or above
We focus on helping students with financial need with a family income of $40,000 or below (This is approximately 150% of the federal poverty guideline, which can be found here). We will not exclude a student based solely on their family income.
You might be invited to apply by a teacher or school staff member. This is an honor; someone believes you are a talented student with a lot of potential.
- Complete the application found here. Electronic submission to is preferred, but paper applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Minds Matter of Cleveland PO Box 14219, Cleveland, OH 44114.
- Submit letter of recommendation found here.
- Wait to hear if you’ve been invited to interview
- Interview Time! These are usually held on Saturdays.
- Wait to hear about your acceptance status.
With only 24 spots and many great applicants, we are unable to accept everyone that applies. You will receive a letter with one of three possibilities: Accepted, Waitlisted, or Not Accepted.
March – April: School Visits and Informational Sessions
April 30th: Last Day to Submit Applications
September: Beginning of Year Kick Off
Phone Number: (440) 823-5440
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: Minds Matter of Cleveland, P.O Box 14219, Cleveland, OH 44114